Woodstock Terrace offers a full program of community activities, creating an ideal setting for building friendships and developing interests and hobbies. Our residents may choose to participate in daily social activities and entertainment, enjoy the companionship of fellow residents, staff, and visitors, or simply relax in the comfort of one's own apartment.
Here is a sampling of a "Day in the Life" of our residents:
- Savor delicious meals in our gracious, comfortable dining room.
- Take advantage of our fully stocked country kitchen for resident and family use. It’s a great place to have a coffee or snack and catch up with the news!
- Leave the driving to us with our courtesy-scheduled transportation to appointments.
- Live free from day-to-day chores.
- Participate in organized activities such as lectures, current events, art classes, crafts, games, clubs, and religious services.
- Keep fit through exercise classes and walking.
- Get pampered in the salon/barber shop or rejuvenate in a whirlpool bath.
- Join outings to cultural events, restaurants, museums, fairs, scenic drives, shopping, lake-side picnics, and more.
- Get together with fellow residents, friends, or family in the elegant living room complete with cozy fireplace and grand piano, or gather in our very own pub.
- Entertain family and friends in our private dining room.
- Receive visits from members of the local community, including students, neighbors, clergy, and pets.
- Venture outdoors to enjoy the patio, porches and garden.
- Relax with a book in our library or access the internet on our computer.
- Enjoy resting, reading, or watching TV in the privacy of one’s own apartment.
- Receive assistance as needed with daily activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing, transferring, continence, medication management, and nursing care.